In Wake County, residential Real Estate sales are showing a positive trend for resale home prices. Factors which affect the greater Raleigh housing prices include:
- Showings are up 18% *
- Resale Inventory is down 23%
- Average List Prices are up 12% to $345,500
- Days On Market are down to 104 from 120.
- Average sales price increased by 4%
- Pending Sales (homes under Contract) are up 28%
(* All figures are based on the change from this time last year 2012)
These metrics indicate that home prices are on the rise, at a steady rate. Factors which can affect this projection include how the new state budget affects the local economy, and our ability to still attract business to the area.